Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

S3A Registration ( Founder's Award Application Criteria)


Hi Sec 3 :
Next Monday I will be booking for your Stage 3 Assessment for FAA criteria next year .. I will only book for 2 choices of Stage 3 ( Adventure or Drill). We allow you to consider which stage 3 you want to take but can only chose one and below are the dates for Stage 3 assessment.
Drill 3 ( S3A) - 13 Aug or 12 Nov ( if you want to take Drill Stage 3 , Chose 1 date.)
Adventure 3 ( S3A) - 13 Aug or 12 Nov ( if you want to take Adventure Stage 3 , Chose 1 date.)
Pls indicate your preference here.. As the booking is 1st come 1st serve system, I can only try my best to get the date you want. In the event, if no more slots, I will still register you in either Drill or Adventure depending on the situation. If the slots is booked for you, I will inform you which date you will be going and Pls make sure you go for the test and also prep yourself before you take the test.. Don't waste the opportunity.
Whether you are interested or not, pls indicate here. If you don't reply, I assume you are not interested.

Posted By LTA Peter Tan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home